TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of being unsatisfied with the quality of the product, please contact us by email within 28 days of receiving the product for a full refund. Import duties are non-refundable.
- If the product is defective or damaged there is a full warranty period of 6 months.
All products are priced in Great British Pounds (sterling).
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- Love CBD Health LTD reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- Love CBD Health LTD reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Love CBD Health LTD is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- In the event that the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Love CBD Health LTD will endeavor within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Love CBD Health LTD uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on all pages – this is to protect your personal details, including your physical address and email address.
First class orders: Expected delivery time is 1-3 days.
Second class orders: Expected delivery time is 2-4 days.
International orders are sent Airmail Signed and Tracked. Expected delivery time is 7-21 days.
Love CBD Health LTD does not take responsibility for customs fees, customs delays and other customs problems.
Love CBD Health LTD does not take responsibility for delivery times. We post all items promptly but local couriers determine delivery time.
Products & Services
- Love CBD Health LTD reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Love CBD Health LTD cannot be held accountable for any variation in the color, smell or flavor of our products. Love CBD Oil is a natural product, and is therefore subject to natural variations.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- Please note that you cannot use discount codes with any sale items or promotions on the website.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that discount codes are applied to their order before proceeding to payment.
- All prices found on the Love CBD website include VAT and other relevant taxes imposed by the government.
- Any costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information present on the Love CBD website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, Love CBD does not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- No information supplied by Love CBD Health LTD should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
- Love CBD Health LTD reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
Love CBD Points Program
If a Member provides any registration data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Love CBD in its discretion, suspects that a Member’s registration data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Love CBD has the right to suspend, terminate or refuse the Member’s current or future use of the Program.
Rewards points (“Points”) earned through the Program will not expire if the Program continues and the Member’s Account is active. “Active” means that the Member earns and/or redeems Program Points using his or her Program Account within a 24-month period.
If a Member is not Active for a 24-month period, the Member’s points will expire. Members can view all Points activity from the “My Points” section of their Account page.
Love CBD will send out reminder emails to members who have not redeemed their points in intervals at discretion of Love CBD. A final reminder email will be sent out from Love CBD at least 2 weeks before points expiry.
A member can earn 1 point for every £1 spent on the Love CBD store whilst the member is logged in, this is automatically credited to your account upon purchase
Any points that you have earned from previous orders can be redeemed on a future order. Each point can be redeemed for 16p off your next order. These can be used on your next order or saved up and redeemed for free products with a minimum spend of £20.00.
A Member’s points will automatically and immediately expire (and the Member forfeits them) if the Member terminates membership in the Program and the Member may not have access to other Program benefits.
Love CBD may, in its discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Program or any aspects or features of the Program at any time without prior notice. Updated Program rules will be available at www.lovecbd.org/terms-conditions. Any change in the Program will apply to unredeemed Points as well as Points Members may earn in the future.
If, in their sole discretion, Love CBD suspects fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of applicable rules involving the Program or Points, Love CBD has the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the cancellation of accumulated Points, and termination of Program participation.
Accrued Points are not transferable in the event of Member death or divorce. All Points are subject to all other Program rules, terms and conditions. Once Points have expired in accordance with the Program rules, they will not be reinstated.
Each Member shall be responsible for advising Love CBD of any changes of name, address, email or any other Account information.
Except as otherwise provided, the Program is only open to individual participants and not corporations or businesses. Pooling of Points or using another individual’s Account is considered fraudulent and may result in the loss of all points.
Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program terms and conditions and as to the Activity and number of points in his or her Account.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our marketing emails are sent using the Klaviyo platform. This also acts as our customer database helping us to ensure all your data is stored safely and lawfully. It also ensures that we have a secure system that allows us to date stamp when your personal data was collected, whether you consent to marketing, and allows us to amend or fully remove your data upon request.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
For further details, please see the ‘about Hotjar‘ section of Hotjar’s support site .
Love CBD COVID-19 risk assessment
Love CBD Health LTD was registered in England
Company number: 12776578 | VAT number: GB354786754
Love CBD Health LTD
2 Lucas Close, Burwell, Cambs, CB25 0FN